2021 Sunshine Insurance-Elmira College Scholarship Competition
win a 4 year
- First place is an $80,000 scholarship ($20,000 for four years) to Elmira College.
- Second place is a $60,000 scholarship ($15,000 for four years) to Elmira College.
Scholarship is non-transferable.
In your 5- to 10-minute video, please explain why you would like to pursue post-secondary education in the United States and, specifically, Elmira College. We encourage you to research Elmira College, its history and offering, to demonstrate your interest in studying here.
Deadline to submit your application and video is April 30th, 2021. Winners will be announced in mid-May.
- Students in grades 10 – 12 are eligible for this scholarship competition. Students should have earned at least a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average. Students in grade 12 must complete an application for admission to Elmira College at www.elmira.edu/apply for consideration in the competition.
(Note: Students in grade 10 & 11 are not required to complete an admission application to enter the scholarship competition.)
- If the file is over 10GB, compressing is recommended: https://www.
- The official videos should be submitted at https://secure.elmira.edu/
- If selected as a finalist, you will be expected to participate in a video interview with Elmira College representatives.